Sunday, September 25, 2011

Schizophrenic Style: Feathers and Stardust

Some days I feel like nothing in my closet is quite 'me' enough. Others I feel like it's best to embody one of my style notions to the fullest extent possible and leave my other leanings and inspirations for another day. Some days I'm polished and others a mess. But most days I'm a mix. Most days I'm not 100% of anything.

Great hair day and great outfit in one? That usually equals a makeup free face
Makeup maven and hair to kill? = Not an accessory in sight!
Awesome accessories and statement lipstick? Almost always means sub-par clothes.

But it all balances out in the end right? Life is lived mostly in our "off" days. The times we really feel we've got it all together are the exception and not the rule. So here is one of my "off days" Outfit? I loved it. Lipstick? Awesome (newest addition to my mini collection and first time wearing it out)! Eye makeup = done in car (passenger seat I promise) sans my trusty primer potion... hair?? major mess. Dye to be applied tonight.

So there you have it... me, NOT having it all... and still loving life, fashion and mostly my family... check out this little ham of mine in the photos below!




"Mommy? Mommy? Mommy!!! Let. Me. OUT!!!"





"Freedom at last!"


T-shirt/Tank/Jeans - Target
Blazer - Modcloth
Shoes - Urbanog
Lipstick - Chinchilla by Lime Crime



1 comment:

  1. I love your hair!! Might bleach mine soon..I am getting the itch to go pink.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...