Sunday, February 6, 2011

Schizophrenic Style : Uncommon Inspiration

I like to draw inspiration for my daily style transformations from unexpected places.... I call this my flying squirrel top...
It's not hard to see why...
Also, it's worth noting that for someone as averse to pastels as myself I find my strong affinity for these pale yellow shoes rather shocking... they have been loved dearly as shown by the scuffs pictured below.



 Jewelry Spotlight: The necklace is a Christmas gift I received from my awesome sister-in-law c/o Modcloth, the ring my husband bought for me in a boutique while on a trip to Texas, and the "I Read Banned Books" bracelet (which happens to be one of my all time favorite things I own)  was a gift from my mom a few years back... the store it came from went under unfortunately.


Top - Kohls
Purple Tank - Thrifted
Skinny Jeans - Maurices
Shoes - DSW (Clearance under $10)


The following (not so great) picture is a hint at a major change to come. I will not be divulging the details of this impending transformation in advance seeing as my mind is made up and though I am admittedly nervous about it I will not be taking votes. So sit back in anticipation, and prepare for some exciting new posts.
Thought to ponder in the interim: 
"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open." 
- Lord Thomas Robert Dewar


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...