Sunday, April 8, 2012

Schizophrenic Style: Easter Edition

   Pastels are not my thing, just about everyone who knows me, knows that this is true. That being said... holidays absolutely are 100% my thing. Especially such incredibly joyful holidays as Easter! What better time for a personal transformation, in style or any other facet, than on the day we celebrate the transformation of the meaning of death? It is no longer a permanent thing... it no longer is the end of the book Merely a period at the end of a very short sentence.

   So while there are many more important messages to write about, meditate on and rejoice over... I wanted to share one little way in which I personally express my joy over this blessed news. Pastels. Lightness amidst the dark. A taste of the wonder and freshness that is spring.







   And, seeing as this is a day best celebrated with family, I have another amazing outfit to share with you... this is the sister of mine I spoke so highly of in my previous post. Is she not the most gorgeous young lady you have ever laid your eyes on?



    Last but not least... we have my little man in his sweater vest and matching tie. How can you not melt at a sight such as that?



   Now that you have had your fix of style and beauty, turn off that computer, put down your phone and spend some time with the ones you love.... and I will do the same!

Rejoice! He is Risen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...