Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Schizophrenic Style: Mini Hoops and Mad as a Hatter

   This Christmas was not only the best I've ever had in terms of experiences, atmosphere, company and spirit... it was pretty darn amazing when it came to gifts too. A lot of things with high sentimental value and some just plain fun stuff. All in all I'd have to say that I'm spoiled.

   More Christmas recap posts will be coming soon but since I just can't put these new mini hoops down I thought I'd show them off before I got to the more serious stuff like craft tutorials and a novel on what an amazing thing it was to not only host Christmas at our house this year but to have a special Christmas morning celebration just the three of us for the first time ever. To see the excitement and recognition in the eyes of our son... I'm doing it already....

   Before I get too carried away, here are a few pictures Jason caught of me testing out my new hoops (c/o my awesome in-laws) in some new clothes I got as a gift from my sister. She knows that I love corduroy, baseball tees, Alice in Wonderland and mustard yellow... so if you're reading this LindsaBEAR thank you again. Seriously. LOVE them!












So there you have it! Me making a total fool out of myself, not having a clue what I'm doing, but loving every minute of it.
Cords - Thrifted
Baseball Tee- Thrifted
Tank and Shoes - Target
Hoops - HipEHoops (I believe)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...